PSYCOTHERAPY FOR CHILDREN & ADOLESCENT
- Psychotherapy for children and adolescent involves therapeutic conversations and interactions between a therapist and a child or family. It can help children and families understand and resolve problems, modify behaviour, and make positive changes in their lives. There are several types of psychotherapy that involve different approaches, techniques, and interventions. At times, a combination of different psychotherapy approaches may be helpful. In some cases, a combination of medication with psychotherapy may be more effective.
At PsychHelp we serve the emotional needs of children, adolescents, teenagers and their families which are as follows-
- Behavioural issues
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD
- Stress-related disorders
- Mood disorders
- Eating disorder
- Developmental Disorder
- Suicide and Self harm
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Disruptive behavioural disorders (e.g., attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder [ADHD], conduct disorder, and oppositional defiant disorder)
- Childhood Psychosis and many more issues
At Psych Help Center we offer a wide range of evidence-based therapy to help children, adolescents and their families such as Parent Management Training, Behavioural Training and Behavioural activation Training etc. Initially, the process of therapy begins with an assessment of the nature of the problems and an establishment of a treatment plan based on the assessment.